- Priests and priestesses should submit an application that will include the lineage of their African Religion House and initiations.
- Once all questions are answered and the qualifications of NARC are met, they will be certified as a qualified priest/ess and placed into a directory of priests and priestesses of all African-based religious Shrines, Houses, etc.
- Priests and priestesses will receive photo identification cards certifying them as a priest/ess and identifying their lineage house.
- The status of members will be reviewed periodically.
- All members of NARC will be charged an entry fee as well as renewal fees.
- Biographical sketches must be submitted to NARC to be placed into The National African Religion Congress Directory of Priests and Priestesses.
Submission of applications hereby grant permission to NARC/NARC WORLD to include relevant information for the National African Religion Congress Directory of Priests and Priestesses/NARC World Editions.