National African Religion Congress
NARC World International
Hours 9:30 A.M.—3:30 P.M.
5104 North Broad Street
Support African tradition and culture by becoming a member of the National
African Religion Congress, Show that you care, register with NARC today!
Certified Priests and Priestesses -
Associate Members - $150.00
Patron Members - $50.00
In order to keep the cost of certification to a minimum, we ask each house to support the Congress by encouraging members of their spiritual family to certify as a priest, priestess, drummer, spiritual worker or associate member. Each house should join NARC and send representatives to the Annual Conference and Ceremony of Ceremonies. If you give NARC support, then money will be available to fight your battles for you in the courts, the communities, and abroad.
If you have any questions please call the above number. We thank you for your continual loyalty.
1. Letters of explanation or requests for excused absence from work for
initiations, religious holidays and traditional religious attire. Our ordained
priests and priestesses stem from Haitian Voodoo, Ifa, Yoruba, Akan, Candomble,
Santeria, Lucumi, Orisa Tradition of Trinidad.
2. Access to information concerning the marriage laws in your State.
3. Provide necessary documents for proof of ordination so that you can apply
for a clergy license to soleminize marriages and obtain clergy parking permits.
(Some States Requirements)
4. Provide letters of creditability as proof of your Priesthood for mortgage
companies and lending institutions.
5. Provide a license for legal travel to Cuba directly from the United States
for religious purposes such as: Initiations, Ordinations and Religious
6. Provide documentation to assist members in having their spiritual names
added to their passports.
7. Allow members to receive referrals from people seeking help in your
8. Provide letters of creditability as proof of your Priesthood to local
government agencies, such as Police and Fire Departments, Licenses and
Inspection and government offices.
NARC offers Associate Membership to Clergy, medical professionals, legal
professionals, politicians and scholars. Associate membership provides
subscribers with routine communications with the Congress, access to the
Directory and information about African-based religions.
National and International Directory recognition.
Listing in the Directory to ensure access to people looking for creditable
priests and priestesses to extend religious teachings and initiations.
Opportunities to insert your Conference Papers into the Directories in the
Invitation letters to NARC Conferences and Ceremony of Ceremonies. NARC
understands the difficulties facing foreigners in obtaining a visa for
fellowship in ceremonies within the United States. Although we cannot guarantee
visas for ceremonies, we can establish a better way to prove to the United
States that our sisters and brothers in other countries are verified priests and
priestesses obligated to their religion and religious sanctuaries within their
1. Priests and priestesses should submit an application that will include the
lineage of their African Religion House and initiations.
2. Once all questions are answered and the qualifications of NARC are met,
they will be certified as a qualified priests/esses and placed into a directory
of priests and priestesses of all African-based religious Shrines, Houses, etc.
3. Priests and priestesses will receive photo identification cards certifying
them as a priests/esses and identifying their lineage house.
4. The status of members will be reviewed periodically.
5. All members of NARC will be charged an entry fee as well as renewal
6. Biographical sketches must be submitted to NARC to be placed into The
National African Religion Congress Directory of Priests and Priestesses.
Submission of applications hereby grant permission to NARC/NARC WORLD to
include relevant information for the National African Religion Congress
Directory of Priests and Priestesses/NARC World Editions.